Classifieds on SS?

Well it's certainly not in the thousands. You always see the same names posting on here a lot. Nothing wrong with that, just saying it's a small pool of people if you're trying to advertise.

Possbily same names posting... but how many times do you see first comment by someone new stating how long they have been lurking :)

You have to have rules to stop dodgy seminar promoters, brokers who trawl without contributing and developers trying to offload junk amongst others looking to take without giving.

This forum works so very well because it is heavily moderated.

I reckon a classified section has much potential but I'd also like to see it heavily scrutinised with the usual somersoft thoroughness :)

Exactly right, Simon ... a classifieds section is not something we will be implementing lightly (if we do it) - will be carefully constructed to keep with the ideals of the site.

Well it's certainly not in the thousands. You always see the same names posting on here a lot. Nothing wrong with that, just saying it's a small pool of people if you're trying to advertise.
At the bottom of the front page gives an indication of the minimum eye balls looking at this site.

"Members: 310,877, Active Members: 12,892"

Some would call that 'in the thousands'. ;)

At the bottom of the front page gives an indication of the minimum eye balls looking at this site.

"Members: 310,877, Active Members: 12,892"

Some would call that 'in the thousands'. ;)

Not sure if you're trolling or really think there's thousands of active members here o_O
I don't think we should include the bots ;)

Back