Clayton area VIC

Hi,

I'm thinking to purchase my first IP and my search are pretty much narrowed down to a number of suburbs. I'm looking at buying units/townhouses instead of apartments.

Could anyone share their view and knowledge on Clayton, Clayton South and Westall?

I'm curious when I was reading the figures in RPData where there haven't been any noticeable increase in CG in this area for the last 6-7 years.

What I know is there are quite a few positives such as Monash, proximity to Chaddy and Springvale, well served by a train line and decent bus networks. Shopping centers are pretty alive and IKEA is only a short drive away.

There must be something which I wasn't aware of if anyone could shed some lights please?

Thanks in advance.
Pork is good!!

Hi

Hello,

I am not 100% sure with the scope of information that I can provide but I have had some clients who live there and have told me interesting points:

1) The area is getting smashed with Units being build behind older homes.
2) Traffic is a nightmare getting into the city.
3) Heavy industrial area in near by suburbs such as Dingley village and Braiside.

But the biggest thing they mention is that transpacific or clean way have a landfill site and it smells pretty bad.....

Hello,

I am not 100% sure with the scope of information that I can provide but I have had some clients who live there and have told me interesting points:

1) The area is getting smashed with Units being build behind older homes.
2) Traffic is a nightmare getting into the city.
3) Heavy industrial area in near by suburbs such as Dingley village and Braiside.

But the biggest thing they mention is that transpacific or clean way have a landfill site and it smells pretty bad.....

Plus, why but there when you can buy 3 in Deer Park for the same money :rolleyes:

Back