Cleaning teacups?

The glass shower screen may not ever look clean due to "glass cancer" where minute bubbles eat away at the glass. Shannon Lush has an answer to this. I think it is Goanna Oil rubbed into the glass which fills the minute holes and lasts for a few months, before needing re-coating.

I am not sure it is Goanna Oil but you could google Shannon Lush and check.

Think it's sweet almond oil, Wylie.

Travelling at the moment, and can't check.

cheers

That does sound right. Cheers.

I'd love to see inside Shannon Lush's brain. I reckon it would be packed full of remedies to stains and probems around the house that I've never heard of.

Teacups: teaspoon of bi-carb, fill with water and make sure it dissolves. Soak overnight if badly stained. This should work.

Showerscreen: Can't help - mine's a disaster! Interested to see what others have had success with

With teacups the milton sterilising tablets might work (my mum does this). Personally I'd steer clear of the bleaches as they will seep into the tiny cracks (if you have cracks).

'Shower Power' works really well on our shower, although I don't know if yours is in a really bad way. I use Exit Mould on the tiles one day, and Shower Power on everything else in the shower, a few days later, and it does the job well. Tip: Open ALL the windows and turn the fan on.
I'm sure someone will tell me off for using all these potent chemicals but, hey...

Back