Coburg

Hi

I am considering purchasing a investment property in Coburg which is an established home in the price range of 500k- 550k.

So I was interested in any feedback and if anyone on the forum has any advice in relation to Coburg or if I should be looking elsewhere.

Thanks

Use the search function - you'll find many discussions recently about Coburg.

Great suburb in my opinion - good transport, inner city, big growth potential (pity I had to sell my house! :()

The Y-man

I have lived in Coburg all my life and have seen it change dramatically. I agree it's a great area to invest in (as well as live!). Enormous abundance of amenities, excellent public transport options, and only 7-10k from the city.

I think it will only grow, over time I have seen it evolve from a somewhat 'dodgy' place to live to what is now a very comsmopolitan demographic.

good luck :)

Evolved from a somewhat dodgy place to a less dodgy place :D

There are members of this forum that live in coburg, and I don't think any of them are rude, unlike you.

Did you live once live in Coburg Deltaberry? Perhaps that's the reason why the area is so much nicer now!

There are members of this forum that live in coburg, and I don't think any of them are rude, unlike you.

Did you live once live in Coburg Deltaberry? Perhaps that's the reason why the area is so much nicer now!

Vincenzo - Delta has some knowledge and smarts but lacks wisdom and humility. He is young - One day!

I have been a Coburg resident since 2004 - i am really happy with the growth in property in the area and the livability of the area.

We are in Coburg "East" - one of those made up real estate suburbs - tightly held though

In answer to the orginal thread - you will struggle to get land for that price range - ther are some reasonable option in Coburg North. Even town residences south of Bell street are selling well above that range.