Colour schemes - am I wrong?

Which colour scheme would you prefer?

• Walls - Hog bristle full, Skirting/Door & window frames - Antique White USA

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Walls - Antique White USA, Skirting/Door & window frames - Some darker shade of white

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
remember to let us know who wins this argument. ;)

Well, my wife was too indecisive, and after a couple of weeks, a decision had to be made, so I took her silence to mean agreement. I went with Hog Bristle Full on walls and Antique White USA on trims. She hasn't spoken to me for a couple of days :confused:

Anyway, here's a photo of the room. It's a bit overcast at the moment, so the photo didn't come out very well.

The poll results are pretty even. I wonder if it's more of a climate based decision. I certainly see 90% lighter trims and a shade or two darker walls around Sydney.

Attachments

• DSC_4601.JPG
    DSC_4601.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 351
Well, my wife was too indecisive, and after a couple of weeks, a decision had to be made, so I took her silence to mean agreement. I went with Hog Bristle Full on walls and Antique White USA on trims. She hasn't spoken to me for a couple of days :confused:

So she wouldn't decide and let you go ahead but is now punishing you for it?

Why can't women just be like normal human beings and say what they feel.

Before I voted, I needed to ask the important question with my resident Aussie "What is Hog Bristle Full?"

Then it was the first one on the poll:)

Yes- and remember to take into account the amount of light in the space- make s a big difference!
All the Best

Back