Colour Suggestions Please???

QLD property painter ask what colour for painting the place ... and apparentlyy I have not thought about it at all :eek:

SS colour experts (MTR?)! Suggestions for External and Internal please? 2 photos

yard-20140925-123902327.jpg
image5-20140916-075147739.jpg

I'm thinking (and I'm bad at this)
interior wall: Whisper White?
trim: Just another white, vivid White (hahaha)

Exterior, something like below?

Exterior.jpg

Help please

Love the grey & white exterior colours. What colour will the roof be?

Inside go 1/4 Brume, 1/4 White Duck or 1/2 Silk Wort (is that the grey outside) with 1/2 Lexicon on the trim (same as outside)

Love the grey & white exterior colours. What colour will the roof be?

Inside go 1/4 Brume, 1/4 White Duck or 1/2 Silk Wort (is that the grey outside) with 1/2 Lexicon on the trim (same as outside)

I don't have pic for the top, but I think it's either the same Red like gutter or Metalic/ creamy white (from Google Earth).

So inside wall is either 1/4 Brume or 1/4 White duck or 1/2 Silk Wort?
Exterior wall per example pic will be Miller Mood?

I don't have pic for the top, but I think it's either the same Red like gutter or Metalic/ creamy white (from Google Earth).

So inside wall is either 1/4 Brume or 1/4 White duck or 1/2 Silk Wort?
Exterior wall per example pic will be Miller Mood?

Will you keep it red if it's red?

I wouldn't do the grey/white with a red roof

If you want to keep it simple use full strength Silkwort or full strength Brume outside insted of Miller Mood.

Will you keep it red if it's red?

I wouldn't do the grey/white with a red roof

If you want to keep it simple use full strength Silkwort or full strength Brume outside insted of Miller Mood.

Roof not included in the painting, so it will stay the same. Just trawling through the pics I have, no full roof view, but from a glimspe, I think it's metal colour :)

Ok ok, will message my PM on the colours now

Thank you westminster!

Back