Comments on ANZ Mortgages?

hmm, I would have expected around .95-1%.

ANZ are really stingy at less than $700,000

Lenders have theri margins and magic numbers

while in some cases they are somewhat similar, some are plain silly non sustainable ROI pricing, and peops tend to see that pricing as the "new standard"

What I have noticed is that the spread betweem cheapie online lenders ad mainstream full service lenders is shrinking

havent had the time to graph it yet but interesting trend

ta

rolf

Put it this way, you don't go for ANZ if you looking for sharp pricing.

generally I feel ANZ pricing is very consistent where they seem to follow a schedule to determine pricing.

Good to see they dropped their fixed rates too.

Personally the 2 worst bank for pricing is ANZ and Westpac for loans under $750k....unless your loan is close to $750k it's better off going to NAB or CBA + the tier 2 banks for " pricing"....

But ANZ has their place with their policy and service.

Personally the 2 worst bank for pricing is ANZ and Westpac for loans under $750k....unless your loan is close to $750k it's better off going to NAB or CBA + the tier 2 banks for " pricing"....

Yeh I agree,

This is the pricing schedule I reckon ANZ follow in my opinion.

$300-$350 .85%
$350-$400 .90%
$400-$500 .95%
$500-$600 1%
$600-$700 1.05%
$700-$1.2 1.1%

For a ~$300,000 loan cba will do 1.05% vs ANZ .85% which is a huge discrepancy.

New to bank loan?
1.05-1.10%....lower if your happy with p/i.

Hmm generally i'd agree, but I think they've stepped it up recently.

For recent deals, I've got around 1.10%, but at a higher LVR (88%) at around 550k.

For 750k+ and under 1 mill, its about 1.16%, and 1.25% for 1.25mill plus. Can probably squeeze a little more for 1.75mill plus, but haven't tried this with ANZ recently.

Cheers,
Redom

Yeah ANZ has a great policy in my current situation.

Yeh I agree,

This is the pricing schedule I reckon ANZ follow in my opinion.

$300-$350 .85%
$350-$400 .90%
$400-$500 .95%
$500-$600 1%
$600-$700 1.05%
$700-$1.2 1.1%

For a ~$300,000 loan cba will do 1.05% vs ANZ .85% which is a huge discrepancy.

A few hours before the RBA announced the cut I received figures for the discounts with ANZ and they were slightly more generous than these.

Anyone finding that modeled estimates with ANZ are few and far between. Seems like 90%+ now default to kerbside or full val even at 80% LVR.

Anyone finding that modeled estimates with ANZ are few and far between. Seems like 90%+ now default to kerbside or full val even at 80% LVR.

Colin, i just ordered 3 vals and ended up with one modelled estimate and 2 full vals, all loan increases at 80% LVR.

A lot are reverting to old val's which is frustrating getting 90% LVR vals being referred to reports from 18 months + ago. I'm finding its 50/50 from there whether pushing the request will result in a kerbside or comp result.

Certainly not as great as it was a year or more ago when everything sub 90% was definitely AVM, otherwise kerbside/full val.

Must be just a coincidence then. I will keep trying :)

May be an increased chance with top ups as mine where refis?

I'm getting this a lot too Colin - my last 5 in a row have all been kerbsides (1 requested for full). I was told the general rule is it'll go to a modelled estimate for securities <$1 mill at 80% and for properties <500k up to 90%. Hasn't been my experience through January. This is for securities in Melbourne, Sydney and Brissy...so I don't think its just Perth.

They have all been OFI refi's though...maybe 6th time lucky.

Yep - lots of kerbside all of a sudden.

Yesterday had 20% lvr against $600k metro, detached house and......kerbside.

I normally can work system and know what val they'll require but it is a little bit unpredictable with modeled/kerbside at the moment.

Cheers

Jamie

A few hours before the RBA announced the cut I received figures for the discounts with ANZ and they were slightly more generous than these.

Just received pricing approval for 1.20% for 1.5m. 1.1m New money.

Do you guys do the requests over toolkit online, seems like you guys in Syd are obtaining larger discounts?

Also, we put a lot of deals through ANZ and I cant recall the last time I was suggested a model val.

Back