Commercial Office Suite - Baulkham Hills (Norwest Business Park)

Hi All

I have a CIP for sale in Norwest Business Park. Selling due to wanting to use funds for other investment purposes.

It is a 39sqm suite with kitchenette and 2 undercover security spaces in a modern renovated complex on Brookhollow Ave. Ducted aircon, good broadband.

Good little SMSF cash earner with gross rent of $1191 per month (GST inc), tenanted with intial 2 year lease expiring in December 2014, easy to rent out as small units are very popular.

Listed price is $165k (no GST as it is leased), sensible offers welcome :)

Any interest please PM me

Dave

It was my original office which I moved the business out of in 2012, its been leased since then to another business.

Current premises is 150sqm (leased) which have outgrown again so looking to buy something else in the future when I find something suitable around the 220-250sqm mark

Hi All

I have a CIP for sale in Norwest Business Park. Selling due to wanting to use funds for other investment purposes.

It is a 39sqm suite with kitchenette and 2 undercover security spaces in a modern renovated complex on Brookhollow Ave. Ducted aircon, good broadband.

Good little SMSF cash earner with gross rent of $1191 per month (GST inc), tenanted with intial 2 year lease expiring in December 2014, easy to rent out as small units are very popular.

Listed price is $165k (no GST as it is leased), sensible offers welcome :)

Any interest please PM me

Dave

What are the rates? / Strata?

Dave, you must be flush and ready to go out shopping again - calling two sales in a matter of days.

Is this some kind of take advantage of the market whilst it's hot? or fleeing to something less volatile/better potential?

This was a SMSF asset, owned outright so couldnt leverage it to buy a new CIP for my biz so it had to be sold :(

Back