Commercial Property Gazette

Hi everyone,

I haven't seen it mentioned on the forum before, so I thought I'd post it.

For those of us who are interested in commercial, retail and industrial property, I've just come across a little magazine at the newsagents called the Commercial Property Gazette.

Apparently it's a weekly publication, published by Reed Business.

Several contact details:

www.reedbusiness.com.au
www.cpgi.com.au
or phone 1300 360 126 for customer service.

It's not a big publication, and I personally think it may be slightly expensive, but it does appear to contain some good info, and it appears to cover the whole country, not just NSW.

JoannaK said:
Hi everyone,

I haven't seen it mentioned on the forum before, so I thought I'd post it.

For those of us who are interested in commercial, retail and industrial property, I've just come across a little magazine at the newsagents called the Commercial Property Gazette.

Apparently it's a weekly publication, published by Reed Business.

Several contact details:

www.reedbusiness.com.au
www.cpgi.com.au
or phone 1300 360 126 for customer service.

It's not a big publication, and I personally think it may be slightly expensive, but it does appear to contain some good info, and it appears to cover the whole country, not just NSW.

This is a new publication and I think they are trying to build their circulation as I am getting 2 x free copies in the mail each week ( addressed to different company names).

Try calling them, they may send you a short free subscription.

For those who can't get a free subscription (or want to save trees :) and want to read the articles online, click the News Archive link at the bottom of the page, then the month, to see all articles for that month.
e.g. May 2004

Back