Commercial Webinar

Where are the details of this course? You've been banging on about it since August but I'm yet to see a link to it or any details.

Care to share?

Rooster

Why is it end up as $xxx with special $xxxx...

that doesnt guarantee anyone will success by buying the book..

Hi everyone , Im running a webinar next wednesday at 8pm, if any one would like to listen in that would be great. Ive written a course on Commercial Property investing based on my 30 years plus as an investor. The webinar will cover the basics and time permitting I will answer questions.
Here is the link for the webinar:

http://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/172240040

https://www.facebook.com/jamesdawsonproperty

Your right , had a few delays in getting it out there ! Ive got to say I had no idea what was involved in putting something like this together when i started it a few years ago.
If you go to www.jamesdawsonproperty.com.au you can check out the course outline .
Ive had about ten private comments so far , a couple didn't like the sales copy/pitch- fair enough , the reason that there was copywriter involved is because I know not much about the web and how to get something out there so I had to get some help. At least the pitch does give a clear outline of what is in the course.
Another comment - "theres no guarantee of success" of course there cant be but I do guarantee that the course will save more than it costs - that is if the person using it has either existing property of is genuinely looking to buy.

Two people who have bought it in the last 3 months - one saved about $4k on not getting his agent to renegotiate a lease, after a chat with me he did it himself.Another was looking at paying close to the asking price of $385k on his first comm , because the agent said he would have to be close to that, ended up getting a deal at $330k on the same property after chatting to me.Basically i told him to be hard and keep looking if he couldnt get the right deal. It is all basic stuff ,but if you are a newbie and dont know anyone who is out there doing deals to talk to it can be hard.

Another question that was pm'd to me : Am i a buyers agent , no im not. Am i a real estate agent : yes i hold a license ( from 1982). And do I sell my own listings: no I dont . Im happy to talk to people about properties they have found themselves , I might recommend they keep looking but I'm not going to find something for them.
I do appreciate the comments both positive and negative- might have to thicken my skin for some :) Happy new year , james
Where are the details of this course? You've been banging on about it since August but I'm yet to see a link to it or any details.

Care to share?

Rooster

Hi James, looks like there is a couple of good interviews/podcasts on the wide wide world of web where Rick Otton has interviewed you also that are available to download

James, I really like your website. Great job in marketing. Makes me want to invest in commercial property right away.

If that attracts you do something about it.

James is selling a course which you can easily afford. Don't just keep hanging around forums talking about what you may do b

Hi James,
Thanks for posting the links.
Looks like some very valuable education there, and I'm looking forward to reading it all.
Just to clarify, the site page says you are a division of Rick Otton and We Buy Houses.
Is this some sort of JV with Rick Otton or do you get all the sales from your courses?
Thanks

Last edited:
Back