Commsec insurance

Anyone used commsec home insurance , Bigger discount if you have a commsec account.

Been the cheapest quote so far for investors insurance.

Oh and did the terry sheer one which is advertised lately on Tv and to date has been the most expensive.

I had Commsec Landlord Insurance on an investment unit that I owned a few years ago. The tenant trashed the unit which included damaging the ceiling. Commsec acknowledged the damage was covered under it's policy but still refused to pay out.

Subsequently i've not used them for any building insurance and never will again.

Well have just taken out a number of insurance policies with them.
The strange thing was that the Asbestos house I have was the cheapest
to insure which had same sum insured as a few other non asbestos.

Was no filling in of personal details as it generated all your private info from
having an account with them.

Was no filling in of personal details as it generated all your private info from
having an account with them.

And you are happy that a different company has access to your private info ?

Shows why flybuys, rewards etc and similar schemes are missuse of all your data intended to be used against you. They take more than they ever give. They wouldn't do it if it was a benefit that cost them $.

And you are happy that a different company has access to your private info ?

Shows why flybuys, rewards etc and similar schemes are missuse of all your data intended to be used against you. They take more than they ever give. They wouldn't do it if it was a benefit that cost them $.

Commonwealth bank insurance is issued through Comminsure which is owned
by commonwealth bank.

Back