Company help you earn $50,000 ????

Iggy,

Sounds like you're doing a good job following your strategy.

Good luck (as if you need it!) on going full-time.

Do you mind telling your average spend per reno?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by Aceyducey
Iggy,

Sounds like you're doing a good job following your strategy.

Good luck (as if you need it!) on going full-time.

Do you mind telling your average spend per reno?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

When I tell you ... you will laugh :)

Here is a breakdown of recent and also how much value it generated:

Exapmples 1-3 is in Melb. 4 in townsville.

1. 6k - 130k value
2. 8k - 90k value
3. 3.5k - 80k value
4. 4k - 150k value

:D Damn it I LOVE real estate!!!!!!!!! :)

Iggy

Iggy,

I'm not laughing - I'm impressed :)

Do you mind going into detail on what you did to some of these places & the time between purchase & revaluation.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by Aceyducey
Iggy,

I'm not laughing - I'm impressed :)

Do you mind going into detail on what you did to some of these places & the time between purchase & revaluation.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

1. Floor (polished), paint inside, clean up garden.
2. Outside paint, gutters, landscaping
3. Floor, Paint, bathroom clean up (ie new shower screen and new vanity thingy)
4. Strata title.

All revalued within 3-6 months of purchase/previous revalue

Hehe, just realised it took me 21.5k to increase the value of my portfolio by 450k!!!!! :eek: :D

Have I told you how much I LOVE REAL ESTATE!!?!!?!?! :D

Completely in awe and speechless. Is this actually possible?!

Shayne! If you can recruit Iggy when he gets to Brisbane, I will join up with AFL immediately!!!!!!

Originally posted by paradox
Completely in awe and speechless. Is this actually possible?!

Shayne! If you can recruit Iggy when he gets to Brisbane, I will join up with AFL immediately!!!!!!

Hehe, thanks paradox! :)

Fortunately no is ever going to recruit me again tho! I am out of the E quadrant. :D

The other great thing is that I learnt what works... well I am yet to learn what doesn't work... but that's why I read a lot and talk to as many people as I can so I can FIND OUT what doesn't work and not make the same mistakes.

And to answer your question if this is actually possible? If I did it, why can't you do it? I wasn't the first to do it either. :)

Happy hunting! :)

Iggy

Hi Iggy,

Congratulations and well done!
We spoke one time on the phone.
I'm contemplating doing what you are doing, but I wish I had someone like you to show me some pointers.

Now getting back to the original post.
I must say there are several quotes that don't equate with me.

"Andrew Carr is now worth 9 figures 100,000,000".
His name is definately not in the BRW's top 200 Rich List.
He is not even in BRW's named five up-and-coming business people as potentially future members of the Rich 200.

In regards to Aceyducey's question to you which I don't believe was answered.

Aceyducey
"20-50K passive income' - don't you mean capital gain?
To transform this into passive income involves either selling the property (and facing tax implications plus loss of ongoing rental income and future CG) OR borrowing against the gain - 'eating' your equity."

Shayne
"Depending on your structure and what you do yes you could pay CGT, tax or any number of otther unfair and unjust impositions. I never said it was tax free".

You said 20 -50k passive income, the increase obtained from the renovations is not passive income, it is capital growth.

Another thing that I find hard to believe is that this company has been trading now for 5 1/2 years, how on earth have they been able to make 50 of their investors "Millionaires" (assuming they began from scratch)?

If all of this is all true, why havent we heard of this guy and or his company. Why isn't there any articles or write up's on them?

Regards,
Mannie.

Hi Mannie

I know zip about these people.

In my short business life what I have learnt is this,.......... often what we as individuals think is achievable is governed by our own experiences and perceptions.

Often those experiences and perceptions are a looooooooong way from what we can others can achieve.

Ta

rolf

Hi Mannie! Yes I remember talking to you! :) It has been a while tho hasn't it? :)

I'd really like to point out that I am not a Guru, or a seasoned investor. I am just at the beginning of my journey (2 years since I read Rich Dad Poor Dad). The main difference between me and a lot of other people I've met over those 2 years (most of whom read the books a lot earlier than myself) is that I went out there and bought that first property. And then renovated. and then revalued it. And then proved to myself that **** stuff REALLY WORKS! And then the 2nd came and the 3rd, etc etc etc.

Sure it wont be all smooth sailing... I've lived thru a nightmare 2 months due to a bad strata titling experience and everyone who came near this deal screwing me around... I lost a block of flats that I couldn't settle on, etc etc.

But I learnt SO MUCH over that time... it will help me for life!

So when you say "I'm contemplating doing what you are doing, but I wish I had someone like you to show me some pointers." ... you don't need me or anyone else to give you pointers. My ONLY pointer is go and BUY SOMETHING :) Enjoy the process ... don't fall into paralysis of analysis.

There was an article in the late 90's on Andrew and how he made a housewife a millionaire thru property. He cerainly picked a winner when he went for Redcliffe 2/3 years ago.

PS. feel free to give me a call or email me any time... I am always more than happy to help :D

Mannie

Re your queries about Andrew Carr, what he has achieved and how he has helped others...

I don't think he will lose any sleep over not being listed in the BRW 200 - after all part of true wealth is asset protection and controlling assets not neccessarily owning them. Yes we have kept a fairly low profile but we are in the seminar game and so we don't need to have the profile some of the other organisations ahve. There has been a couple of interviews on TV, press articles etc and as an example Andrew has been profiled in the Opportunity International Charity magazine as well as sponsoring the Queensland PCYC Gala Ball.

As for creating 50 millionaires - there is probably close to double that but in the same way its not something you neccessarily go bragging about (unless of course you want to run a seminar).

In the same way with income some people will make $50k selling a house and pay lots of tax and yet people like Kerry Packer would pay a lot less tax on the same deal.

What we do is, as I have said here before, not everyone's cup of tea but for those people who want to find out more they can always call me on 07 3252 5500 or email me at [email protected].

Regards

Shayne Whitehouse

Hi Iggy,

I have never fallen into the paralysis analysis mode. I'm always investing and/or looking for the next purchase. The only thing is I have thought about renovating some of my future properties. To renovate I feel would be easy - easy in the sense that anyone can make a property look prettier, however over capitalisation and return on investment is something you could really go wrong in. These are the sort of pointers I was looking for.

Hi Rolf,

Totally agree with you, but I like to see before I believe.

Hi Shayne,

Do you have any links to any of these articles or tv interviews, etc on Andrew or his company?
I'm not challenging you here, just trying to find out a bit more without having to depend just on the websites information.
I have run a search and not found anything.

Regards,
Mannie.

Originally posted by Property Invest
Hi Iggy,

I have never fallen into the paralysis analysis mode. I'm always investing and/or looking for the next purchase. The only thing is I have thought about renovating some of my future properties. To renovate I feel would be easy - easy in the sense that anyone can make a property look prettier, however over capitalisation and return on investment is something you could really go wrong in. These are the sort of pointers I was looking for.

Right, sorry misunderstood you :)

I got all my "tips and tricks" from
"Buy It, Fix It, Sell It...PROFIT! : A Comprehensive Guide to No-Sweat Money-Making Home Rehab
by Kevin Myers (Author) "

As for getting the most in terms of value? Well that's easy... it's a bargaining process with the bank. They want to give you the lowest possible value and you want to get the best possible. So you give them a stupid number and they give you somethign reasonable in return. Has worked for me every time.

Recently I went and asked for 480k (I actually wanted 380-390) and the bank gave me 390k!!! (That's after spending 4k on a 240k property ;) )

On another one I asked for 650k, got 580. I wanted 600. Does that help at all? As I said, I am just a beginner, so I am not even 100% sure what it is that I do to get these valuations ;)

Originally posted by Property Invest
Hi Shayne,

Do you have any links to any of these articles or tv interviews, etc on Andrew or his company?
I'm not challenging you here, just trying to find out a bit more without having to depend just on the websites information.
I have run a search and not found anything.

Regards,
Mannie.

Mannie

Nothing I can really send but if you want I am happy to give you some names of clients who have been with us for a while and you could talk to them about what we have done to help them.

Regards

Shayne

Originally posted by shayne
Mannie

Nothing I can really send but if you want I am happy to give you some names of clients who have been with us for a while and you could talk to them about what we have done to help them.

Regards

Shayne

Hehe, I always love that approach. :) Of course all the clients are going to say positive things, otherwise you wouldn't give their names, like me or a few friends of mine who were not happy happy clients. :)

Originally posted by Iggy_Type_R
Hehe, I always love that approach. :) Of course all the clients are going to say positive things, otherwise you wouldn't give their names, like me or a few friends of mine who were not happy happy clients. :)

Iggy, fair enough but I would put that down as part of the neccessary due diligence investors should consider. I am happy to go over things with people over the phone or if someone wants to have a nice winter break come up to Brisbane , check us out and go from there.

We offer a service that will appeal to some people and not to others but the key thing is that people take action and control in building wealth. We have a team to help people with that. Others already have a team or like you, are happy to do it themselves. The main thing is that they, like our clients, are doing it.

Regards

Shayne

Hi Iggy,

Thanks for the book tip!
Damn another claimable expense! ;)

Shayne,

Thanks for the reply.
I will not require the names of existing clients.

Next time something is written or said in regards to the company or its clients, please post on here for our perusal.

Thanks,
Mannie.

Ross

We are not financial planners as we only deal in property and I suppose the best way to consider us is a company that focuses on helping clients build wealth creation through adding value to real estate and equity growth and helping them devcelop the mindset that allows them to become what they need to be.

Real estate is simply the vehicle they use to get the wealth - the midset is the keythat allows them to keep it and grow more wealthy. As an example I personally have added about $500k to my net worth through two deals that the team at SWC sourced for me in the time that this thread has been running and all up I would have personally spent about 3 hours of my time on it. If you look at this creating a fully managed property investment business that comes with all the staff fully trained as well as a mentor then you get an idea of how it works.

The staff that deal with the sourcing of properties etc are licenced but we do not receive any commissions for finding properties and do not any formal or financial relationships with any real estate agents.

Hope this helps

Shayne Whitehouse
Superior Wealth Creation www.superiorwealthcreation.com.au
Tel 07 3252 5500

Back