Confusing Sewer Diagram

Hi,
I'm just about to buy a house in Glenmore Park. I know it has 2 easements - a sewer and storm water at the rear of the property.
My concern is that the sewer diagram does not show the house and the service line that connects to the mains. I purchased the most up to date diagram from Sydney Water and it is attached - it is lot 3020 on the diagram.
What does this mean? Is this a big problem?
Thanks in advance
Mark

Attachments

• SSD.png
    SSD.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 131
Hmmm ..not sure but house must be about 10-15 years old so I doubt that it would be a delay. How concerned should I be about this?

each block will have its own "sanitary drainage plan"
The plan you have is purely a 'guide' to where the sewer main SHOULD be in the ground.
They should be able to supply you with a pretty accurate drawing of where the piping is.

All it means is that the house builder's contractor did not do their job properly by lodging the information. Not a common occurrence but common enough.

You can arrange your own plumber to inspect and mark out the private lines and lodge the results with NSW Fair Trading.

If you have any concerns, make the purchase conditional to the results.

To start you off the short line on the sewer line, close to the right boundary, shows the point where your private sewage pipes join on to the main sewer.

Back