Congratulations- Somersoft wedding today

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :) I am super stoked for both of you.

But I am also super intrigued as to the hints dropped re: another SS wedding in the works?! Whoooooooo?!?!

Anyway, I hope the pair of you have a lovely time in Paris.... lovely destination! Very jealous :)

It must have been a great honeymoon. There's another pending member of the family.

Congratulations James & Sam!

(What would the House of Wealth say about a financial decision like that though?).

It must have been a great honeymoon. There's another pending member of the family.

Congratulations James & Sam!

(What would the House of Wealth say about a financial decision like that though?).

Haha, thanks mate. Sam might have enjoyed the honeymoon even more if she could drink, though; she's been pregnant since before Christmas :).

And hey, the House of Wealth is about (as the website says) "being far richer in both life and wealth" ;). Besides, as Dad used to tell me, kids are always the best tax deductions!

She couldn't drink alcohol so she had to drink bad water- now she's three months stagnant.

But I thought your dad told us not to have tax deductions as the primary motive?

Back