Consider adding a For Sale / For Rent Topic?

Hi,

Just an idea why don't we have a For Sale / For Rent topic on somersoft?
most of the time it is about investment / growing wealth through property but there is no section to list/post sales/rent of a property.

Just my 2cent as my friend asked me to find him a tenant and the first thing I thought of was somersoft as I am reading about properties... yes you can reply and tell me that there is plenty of sites around for sales/rental but I see no harm looking for someone on somersoft, there are plenty of audience and I am sure a few would be interested or know of someone.

Regards,
J

Just an idea why don't we have a For Sale / For Rent topic on somersoft? most of the time it is about investment / growing wealth through property but there is no section to list/post sales/rent of a property.

We have a strict no-advertising policy on Somersoft - and if we allowed For Sale / For Rent posting, it would largely become just a place which people (including agents, and especially property developers/spruikers) just abuse it for their listings.

That being said, I am looking at alternative solutions for the site which might help in this area, but it won't be in the form of a for sale / for rent topic in the forum.

Back