Construction Cost - Perth

Can anyone give me rough construction costs for building a 120sqm (135 incl porch/aflresco) 3 x2 single storey high spec brick /colorbond house? Using the calulator the price ranges from 195k to 258k which is $1625/sqm to $2100/sqm.

q1) I keep hearing that high end is $1300 or $1400 /sqm in Perth. Is this still the case and if so, why are my numbers so out?

q2)How much of a discount would the builder usually give if i am building 3 or 4 of these on the same site?

http://www.bmtqs.com.au/construction-cost-calculator
note: I am assuming this calculator does not include siteworks and titles etc. Just building contract.
note2: if you read the notes, the construction area is based on fully enclosed area (eg site coverage) and does not include porches, alfrescos etc.

Building costs for a development site with common land is different to single residential. Which are you referring to? A company that builds single residential May not touch a development site. I've also asked for a discount before for building two and been told 'no discount'. Reason - same amount of work so no discount.

Building costs for a development site with common land is different to single residential. Which are you referring to? A company that builds single residential May not touch a development site. I've also asked for a discount before for building two and been told 'no discount'. Reason - same amount of work so no discount.

I am referring to a development site. Siteworks should take care of the cost of the common property (Services,paving etc). Construction cost should still be the same for one lot or a development lot i would assume.

When are you thinking of building?

I've had a couple of quotes before (2 years ago) but I haven't totally got my head around pricing. I will be getting more quotes in a couple of months and would be happy to share quotes. I will be building a bit bigger though.

Start of next year (hopefully). Still trying to source a site but need construction costs for my due dilligence

What do you mean by high spec?...if you mean cooling, stone benchtops, 900, ovens, downlights...and raised ceilings...you should be around 180k-190k mark comfortably for a 135 sqm building with alfresco, porch, living, and garage.

Can anyone give me rough construction costs for building a 120sqm (135 incl porch/aflresco) 3 x2 single storey high spec brick /colorbond house? Using the calulator the price ranges from 195k to 258k which is $1625/sqm to $2100/sqm.

q1) I keep hearing that high end is $1300 or $1400 /sqm in Perth. Is this still the case and if so, why are my numbers so out?

q2)How much of a discount would the builder usually give if i am building 3 or 4 of these on the same site?

http://www.bmtqs.com.au/construction-cost-calculator
note: I am assuming this calculator does not include siteworks and titles etc. Just building contract.
note2: if you read the notes, the construction area is based on fully enclosed area (eg site coverage) and does not include porches, alfrescos etc.

Back