It's hold by TRUST, and now there is still a house on the block. Just got the town plan permit to build 4 townhouses, but haven't got building permit yet coz I've not decided which builder I'm going to use yet and I'd like to ask my builder to apply for the building permit. So it's under one title now. But if I can lend more from bank/non-bank lender by subdividing it into 4 titles (haven't checked the exact subdividing cost yet), getting 4 titles first before construction might be another good option.
Since I'm seeking lenders, so I'd like to know what's the Maximum LVR I can get when under all conditions FULL DOC/LOW DOC/No Doc.
As for what am I going to do after finish, the current plan is to sell 2 and keep 2.
Thanks for your further sharing/information in advance!
Hate to say i doubt you will get 4 separate titles prior to construction.
Again without knowing any hard data on the deal it is almost impossible to provide you with much assistance but as a guide
Since I'm seeking lenders, so I'd like to know what's the Maximum LVR I can get when under all conditions FULL DOC = 80% of costs LOW DOC = 70% of cost / No Doc - 60%. Again these figures could be miles of but you would need more information to advise further.