Convenient buying for reno, Northam WA

Driven through midland now a few times. It has everything and looks like a strong place to buy. Is it to early to buy or perfect time for bargain hunting?
Liking the satelite cbd targets!

Any time's a great time if its long term buy & hold.

If you're looking for short to mid term CG you need purchase right price and/or manufacture it via renovation strategy etc.

I would like to do a reno on the next buy no matter where it is, but id also like to combine that with short term growth. Id like to find something in midland and do the reno myself but time would be the hard part to get there and having a good go at it without back wards and forwards.

Midland could be added to my list of info overload!! I guess i could go without a BA being close - so thats a positive! could cover the extra bit of time doing the reno... and i know where IKEA is in perth!

Northam is going good, I'm reporting from denmark at the moment just had a few days in Albany, next is margs as the locals say!
Northam isn't a bad little town, although it has its trouble makers!
i think just about everyone in wa has said to us is "why northam?" With a puzzled look ontheir face. Not sure if is an assumed thing that anyone from the east coast goes to perth first .
In the last 6 years we've only been in the greater west for 18 months and we bought a caravan so we would keep going! Only thing about syd we miss is the babysitting but I'm more than happy to go without seeing the in laws!:D
Northam was our ticket to the wild west! We're used to small Towns and can see the potential and good side away from the local mentality.
And i think Albany could be taking the top spot for places to settle, great community and friendly people

Back