Conveyancer in Beenleigh area?

Hi all
Can anyone recommend a conveyancer in the Beenleigh area, I know its hard giving personal recommenations so its just a general name drop I am after - TIA
Philby

Originally posted by Philby
Hi all
Can anyone recommend a conveyancer in the Beenleigh area, I know its hard giving personal recommenations so its just a general name drop I am after - TIA
Philby

Hi Philby

Why do they need to be in the Beenleigh area?

I'd recommend Giovanni Porta of Porta Lawyers. He's on the northside at Virgina, but knows his stuff, is cost effective and responsive. Can't remember number off hand...but he'll be in the phonebook.

Cheers
N.

ps. disclaimer - no I don't get a kickback...but if Giovanni wants to buy me a beer... ;)

Re: Re: Conveyancer in Beenleigh area?

Thanks N

Originally posted by NigelW
Why do they need to be in the Beenleigh area?
Coming down from Darwin with limited time I thought someone in area of intended purchase would be more time friendly!
But I will take Giovanni's name with me and let him know you need a beer if I get to do the job with him.
Cheers
Philby

Dear Philby,

If you are looking for about the cheapest conveyancing in QLD would suggest that you have a look Conveyancingworks.

Agree that price is not everything but it can be a useful tool to negotiate with your current conveyancing/solicitor to extract a more competitive price.

http://www.conveyancingworks.com.au/

Cheers,

Sunstone.

I have used conveyancing works twice now and am not really impressed. If everything is straight forward then great, but don't ask them to negotiate anything for you because in my experience they just don't want to know. That is if you are the buyer. The standard answer I have had is "You're the purchaser and as such you have no rights"

Anyway, thats just my 2c worth, I know others that love them for the simplicity and cost. Good luck and let us know if you do get a good one.

Cheers Donna
:)

Have a personal friend in the Beenleigh area . Check out CSM Conveyancing. Have never used them for our own stuff but mention me (Peter Grainger)

Back