Coronis?

I am not sure where to put this so I figured here as this seems to get a lot of readers.
Has anyone dealt with Coronis Realty? I have had them cold calling me about my res B properties. I am just not feeling 100% about them.
Any comments or opinions? good or bad.
thanks

I am not sure where to put this so I figured here as this seems to get a lot of readers.
Has anyone dealt with Coronis Realty? I have had them cold calling me about my res B properties. I am just not feeling 100% about them.
thanks

Pain in the butt ... they call me every 3 months also ...

Have you ever heard a real estate agent tell you it's a bad time to sell ???

From a buyer's perspective I've only had good experiences with them.

They do seem to realistically price development sites. (Perhaps that's not a good thing from a sellers perspective!)

I don't think you can blame them for some proactive marketing.

Perhaps you could just tell them to please not call again?

I should add I have no relationship with them.

Last edited:
thanks

They give me the stenohorious (pardon spelling but Greeks will know what I mean). Translates roughly as that uneasy feeling in your gut that something bad is going to happen.

thanks Guys!
Jaycee res B means if I have enough land I can build units 4 storeys high.
I have 2 in a row which gives me 800m2 block but for units I need 3 in a row (1200m2). The woman on the phone keeps saying that the 800m is enough for a developer to be interested but on that land and with that zoning you would only be able to put a duplex so I fail to see the benefit in replacing 2 houses with 2 units. Add the third block of land though and you are talking multiple units.
I guess I am just a bit uneasy that she doesn't seem to be aware of our council rules and yet is planning to try and flog to a developer.....

Dunno, I just was wondering really if anyone had some experience with them.:)

I deal with them all the time, hard to avoid them actually as they list a lot of property.

Agents not knowing development specifics, I'm shocked Joanmc :) (not really!)

They give me the stenohorious (pardon spelling but Greeks will know what I mean). Translates roughly as that uneasy feeling in your gut that something bad is going to happen.

Hi cu. Very good.

"stenahoria" or "anisihia"..........roughly translates to unease, worrisome; along those lines.

Coronis with lime

Just checked out their website. Not being from Brisbane I was unaware of they were a real estate firm.

Nice name for a refreshing amber beverage actually; maybe with a wedge of lime ;)

My experience with them is a young woman, regularly speeding through a school zone at approx 8.40 am and texting on her phone at the same time. If I manage to catch her rego I will be dobbing her into the branch closest to me. That type of behaviour is not on. I will never use them purely for that reason. :mad:

Back