Cost of building Two Townhouses

Hi There,
I am considering to put down an offer for 800 Sq block in Sydney.
To generate cash flow, i would like to build Two 3 Bedroom houses - Single Level. Currently Zoned R2 low density residential. Not keen on creating a separate title at this stage.

Just wondering what would be expected construction costs per house for 15 Sq house ( All Costs Included) with medium level finish.

Hi There,
I am considering to put down an offer for 800 Sq block in Sydney.
To generate cash flow, i would like to build Two 3 Bedroom houses - Single Level. Currently Zoned R2 low density residential. Not keen on creating a separate title at this stage.

Just wondering what would be expected construction costs per house for 15 Sq house ( All Costs Included) with medium level finish.

Where's it located, does the site slope? What sort of finish externally? Why only single level houses?

Medium level finish means different things to different people. As a very basic guide, I'd use something like $1,400/sqm for the construction cost only (not including surveyor, contributions, headworks, etc.)

15 squares = 140m2 x $1,400/sqm = $196,000+GST

You'd probably be best off looking to large volume project home builders as they're going to provide a better price, they'll also potentially be able to give you preliminary estimates.

Back