crazy price!! Sydney outer west

Come now, apartments are $220k these days.

Maybe $250-270k?

A 2br apartment a few doors up sold a few weeks ago for 242k. Werrington is riding the boom wave like most others.

I would say that place is worth 255-265k

A 2br apartment a few doors up sold a few weeks ago for 242k. Werrington is riding the boom wave like most others.

I would say that place is worth 255-265k

I own one a few doors up, bigger than this one, recently valued at 239k!. The valuer clearly has no idea whats going on.

I own one a few doors up, bigger than this one, recently valued at 239k!. The valuer clearly has no idea whats going on.

I agree.

Townhouses are more than units, but $289k is a far cry. The agent has probably caught onto the demand and is willing to try his luck.

There seems to be a few gunho REA's or owners in the area lately. Most places are selling quickly at good prices but others are trying their luck and putting higher price tags on.

250k is where my bet would be.

Probably not the REA. It's probably that the vendor has expectations, in light of recent market trends, that are higher than the market's perceived value.

Keep an eye out for agent conditioning and a lower listing price in the future if what this thread claims is accurate.

I'm sticking to my initial estimate, 230k lol, we'll see. There's another one for sale around the corner, 30 mtrs from the station. Dont know what the listed price is..

Back