Crazy Properties

There are only four possible buyers for the site and the two on the sides would have very limited interest. Council probably has been approached by front or rear adjoining property and received interest from both parties. Perfect condition for the auction.

Looking at the plan of subdivision, there's a similar block behind it, also 1m wide.

Anyone require a drainage easement?

I'm prepared to go up to $350/m2 provided that it gets an ROW from one of the neighbours for access and services.

There are only four possible buyers for the site and the two on the sides would have very limited interest. Council probably has been approached by front or rear adjoining property and received interest from both parties. Perfect condition for the auction.

Looking at the plan of subdivision, there's a similar block behind it, also 1m wide.

Anyone require a drainage easement?

I'm prepared to go up to $350/m2 provided that it gets an ROW from one of the neighbours for access and services.

this is one of those auctions that they would be hoping that the two neighbours would fight over it,

would be hilarious if one party didnt particiate! cheapest $per sqm land in 2015

11ba4d2e2b004ee60dda391fa4f2a837.jpg

That's my PM!

He's been selling alot of council stuff recently.

I know people in area who have such pieces of land at the rear of their property. Apparently the land initially was an aley way where the sanitary collector would gain access to outside toilets in the days before the sewer was collected.

Some owners have bought their part of the alley way from council. There other parcels of land which are much larger eg 4m x 30 m in Lime St Cabra West number 18 I think.

This could be a chance for someone with one IP to buy another property and tell people they own two properties...haha

Back