Cricket fans on SS?

And this yobbo bogan was touted as the next captain. :eek:

I like what Martin Crowe had to say:

"Warner can play, but he is the most juvenile cricketer I have seen on a cricket field. I don?t care how good he is: if he continues to show all those watching that he doesn?t care, he must be removed, either by Cricket Australia or definitely by the world governing body".

Watson should really focus on being a better cricketer rather than joining in. Average player at best.

If i was the indian player,id be saying "how is the weather down there, shorty?"

Glen McGrath, employing gamesmanship tactics tried to get under the skin of Zimbabwe player Eddo Brandes. He ran up to Brandes during a follow through and enquired: "Oi, Brandes, why the hell are you so fat?" Without missing a beat, Brandes replied "Cos every time I make love to your wife she gives me a biscuit"

The spontaneous retort sent even the aussie slip fielders into delirium who were seen lying on the ground clutching their stomach all the while as McGrath retraced his steps to the start of his run-up for his next delivery

……as McGrath retraced his steps to the start of his run-up for his next delivery
Which no doubt would have been aimed at the batsmans throat.

I dont know why people are so down on Warner. has anyone actually heard what was said on the field?

If so, please tell us all and we can then tear him apart, otherwise stay out of it, it's none of your business and whats on the field stays on the field.

Talk about PC these days. harden up people, harden up, its only cricket.
The batsman can fend for himself, it's not like Warners is trying to kill him is it? Fair dinkum.:rolleyes:

If so, please tell us all and we can then tear him apart, otherwise stay out of it, it's none of your business and whats on the field stays on the field.

Talk about PC these days. harden up people, harden up, its only cricket.

Its been going on since Adam was opening bowler for Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Yep. So why the people all down on Warner? Wanting to kick his guts in on a Property forum? LOL.

He's not hurting you are anyone else for that matter.

Aint that what all the lefties like to say.;)

Who's down on Warner?

warner has always been a bogan

You can take the boy out of Mounty Country but you cant take Mounty Country out of the boy! ;)

And this yobbo bogan was touted as the next captain. :eek:

I like what Martin Crowe had to say:

"Warner can play, but he is the most juvenile cricketer I have seen on a cricket field. I don?t care how good he is: if he continues to show all those watching that he doesn?t care, he must be removed, either by Cricket Australia or definitely by the world governing body".

No one is giving it to Warner?

No one is giving it to Warner?

Banter and sledging is fine but he told someone to speak English which is right at the top of the list when it comes to uneducated boganic insults.

You clearly have no issue with someone aggressicely telling a foreigner to speak English, I do as I think it sets a bad example.

Warner is a Bogan idiot, I thought so before, I think so now.

Banter and sledging is fine but he told someone to speak English which is right at the top of the list when it comes to uneducated boganic insults.

You clearly have no issue with someone aggressicely telling a foreigner to speak English, I do as I think it sets a bad example.

Warner is a Bogan idiot, I thought so before, I think so now.

What if a foreigner is aggressively abusing you in a language you don't understand and you know that he speaks English. Is it then ok for him to ask you to hurl the insult in English so you can understand?

They both acted aggressively and petulantly.

I have no affection for Warner, but I think some are missing the actual context of the situation here.

I think some are missing the actual context of the situation here.

The context is this:

Sharma ran on an overthrow.

Warner thought the ball hit Sharma and thus he should not have taken the extra run. In an animated and aggressive fashion he confronted Sharma to tell him what he thought.

The replay showed that the ball clearly did not hit Sharma or his bat and thus Sharma was well within his right to take the extra run. Warner was wrong.

We've got tons of evidence that Warner is an absolute idiot whose IQ prob doesn't exceed his batting average. Last night's incident was just the latest in a long line of on field and off field incidents that gives us insight into what Warner is like as a person.

What if a foreigner is aggressively abusing you in a language you don't understand and you know that he speaks English. Is it then ok for him to ask you to hurl the insult in English so you can understand?

They both acted aggressively and petulantly.

I have no affection for Warner, but I think some are missing the actual context of the situation here.

Justify it all you want

The context is this:

Sharma ran on an overthrow.

Warner thought the ball hit Sharma and thus he should not have taken the extra run. In an animated and aggressive fashion he confronted Sharma to tell him what he thought.

The replay showed that the ball clearly did not hit Sharma or his bat and thus Sharma was well within his right to take the extra run. Warner was wrong.

We've got tons of evidence that Warner is an absolute idiot whose IQ prob doesn't exceed his batting average. Last night's incident was just the latest in a long line of on field and off field incidents that gives us insight into what Warner is like as a person.

Who gives a **** of the context. What happens on the field stays on the field.

Its only words. He didnt touch the Indian so whats the problem !

far out you guys just love to hang people for such a tiny tiny things like on the sporting fields. FFS, its just a game.

Ricky Ponting was a volatile youngster. What happened to him?

Oh nooooo god forbid, he became Captain. You lot bagging Warner as a person have got to get things into perspective.

he is going to be a record breaking batsman in the game of cricket, most likely already is.

he wont be sacked anytime yet. Suck it up with your leftist, do gooder, PC rubbish and enjoy the cricket for what it is. Sport played by massively talented people. Theyb are people just like you and I?that is?you guessed it. Not perfect.

Leave it ON THE FIELD!

Back