cup day rate cut

NAB have announced that they are cutting their rate by 0.20% (not the full 0.25%). They maintain that they still have the best rate in the market.

Ubank rate is now 6.11% including the bonus percentage for automatic deposits.

NAB have announced that they are cutting their rate by 0.20% (not the full 0.25%). They maintain that they still have the best rate in the market.

Ubank rate is now 6.11% including the bonus percentage for automatic deposits.

Does any one know about UBank home loan rate announcement?

ANZ chief executive Australia Philip Chronican said ANZ's standard variable rate for new customers would be cut 25 basis points to 7.55 per cent, effective from November 14.

Does this mean existing customers get the full rate cut as well or only new ones

From the Age today

ANZ cut

ANZ's standard variable rate for new customers will be cut 25 basis points to 7.55 per cent, effective from November 14, ANZ said.

“We're acutely aware that many of our customers are doing it tough and despite higher funding costs we're pleased to be able to pass on the reduction in the cash rate in full,” said ANZ CEO Australia Philip Chronican.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/business/nab-cuts-rates-less-than-rivals-20111102-1mup1.html#ixzz1cVVBHkfL

Looks like all customers.

Cheers

Pete

ANZ chief executive Australia Philip Chronican said ANZ's standard variable rate for new customers would be cut 25 basis points to 7.55 per cent, effective from November 14.

Does this mean existing customers get the full rate cut as well or only new ones

They have to give it to all customers

Its hardly a pi ssing contest to see who is in the most debt

aah; you have to be able to read the underlying imply.

One of my mates is the world champ at it.

Loves to tell ya how well he is doing in a backward way; "Bloody shares; my ANZ shares tanked $30k last month!"

"I tell ya; it bloody sux having 50 employees; too many headaches"

and so on. :rolleyes:

aah; you have to be able to read the underlying imply.

One of my mates is the world champ at it.

Loves to tell ya how well he is doing in a backward way; "Bloody shares; my ANZ shares tanked $30k last month!"

"I tell ya; it bloody sux having 50 employees; too many headaches"

and so on. :rolleyes:

I see what you mean. Well I wasn't bragging, I am truly happy to be saving a bit of money as I am highly leveraged. This is an anonymous forum as well.

My idea of a pi ssing contest is how big your complicated your spreadsheet is.

I see what you mean. Well I wasn't bragging, I am truly happy to be saving a bit of money as I am highly leveraged. This is an anonymous forum as well.

I, too, enjoy the relative freedom of sharing (usually, rough) numbers with like-minded people who actually understand what we're trying to do.

Yep; I knew you weren't bragging Dan.

Back