Current Home Loan interest rates

So you're saying that you received that rate on a loan under $500k and as you say it stands whether or not you borrow anymore, and its with one of the majors!

I call BS on your posts.

Whatever mate. You would have the best home loan rate in Australia with NAB for a sub $500k loan with no additional lending.

I can guarantee that nobody on this forum would have a better rate and nobody you know would have a better rate in the same situation.

This talk of you are low risk etc

Some people might believe your stories, but my thoughts still stand.

I just talked to NAB directly, and the best they are offering me is 4.73%. So I guess 4.68% is not that far fetched. But probably go to St George as the broker actively engaged me on this and somehow my borrow capacity is a lot more at St George vs ANZ/NAB.

Well if you can get 4.68% then all the more power to you. I never known banks to like losing money (esp NAB) but whatever. I've seen some NAB managers do some voodoo in my time so....

I just talked to NAB directly, and the best they are offering me is 4.73%. So I guess 4.68% is not that far fetched. But probably go to St George as the broker actively engaged me on this and somehow my borrow capacity is a lot more at St George vs ANZ/NAB.

4.73% is a really good rate too! I wonder if NAB is getting desperate. But yes if I were you I'd go for the one with higher borrowing capacity too. And don't you get $1.2K bonus refinancing offer from SGB too?

4.73% is a really good rate too! I wonder if NAB is getting desperate. But yes if I were you I'd go for the one with higher borrowing capacity too. And don't you get $1.2K bonus refinancing offer from SGB too?

Yes St George is offering me $1250 to move loans across to them. this is to pay for all the exit fees and all other fees associated with the moving of the loan.

Was around Jan 2012 when mosts of the majors were offering >1% discount off the SVR. I remember as I know alot of customers who were luckly enough to price match this and still hold the discount now.

Ok. To make it more interesting.

Today i am offered
4.55% variable rate with offset from macquarie bank for loan more than 750k.
Any commets for mac loan?
For staff btw.

Today i am offered
For staff btw.
That's a good rate. Will the loan have an annual account management fee? If so, I would take that into account when doing any comparisons.

Today i am offered
For staff btw.

I'd rather pay 10% elsewhere than being with the Big Mac.

great reading. can any lender get close to loans.com.au 4.49%?
Am with CBA (homepath from years ago) at 5.20% and 4.49% is compelling.

Back