DA - 9 Townhouse Kallangur, QLD

Hi Guys

I am new to this and would like to know if anyone out there has done a small project.

Two years ago I purchased a flat 2000m2 block of land in Kallangur,QLD and got all excited to do a DA. After spending a lot of money and jumping thru the hoops I was issued a DA for 9 town houses a month ago.

As you know the current market has turned a bit sour and so has the values of my other properties

The only thing that keeps me is the house and granny flat on the block keeps my debt manageable.

I have listed the property to sell (I doubt there is anyone waiting to buy) in the mean time I keep wondering weather I should go ahead and build

Tony

I have a few friends who are property developers. they all say that the profit is made in the DA process, not in the building process.
So, I would normally consider selling now to be the best way to go. But from what I've heard the Brissy market is very slow, so it may be best to hold on a bit longer before selling.

I have a few friends who are property developers. they all say that the profit is made in the DA process, not in the building process.

What??? :confused: If that were the case barely a thing would be built. Trust me not all the profit is made in the DA/Permit stage.

Back