DA approved site in Burleigh Heads For Sale

Hi I have an approved site in Burleigh Heads for sale.

The DA is approved and honoured for 6 years with the Gold Coast City Council, at present we have tenants at the property under a lease that will end in June (unless renewed) - It is currently rented at $460pw

The DA is approved for 4 Luxury Units with Balcony's and a spacious enclosed basement C/P for all Units and visitors, with the advantage of good size storage sheds in the basement C/P for each Unit

The property is 550m from the beach by road (less if your walking) and with the elevation of the block, 2 out of the 4 units will have Ocean and Gold Coast City views.

If you are interested feel free to email me for futher details.

Thank you

Hi SamSiam

This property has been reduce from $950K to $749k.
It is in a highly sought after area, on the famous Burleigh Hill.

3 Bedroom luxury units in this area will fetch around the $850k in this market advise by local agents, not to mention a high corporate rental return.

Thank you

Hi Marg

It is beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, it is no more than 500mtrs from the beach,
Check out East St Burleigh Heads on google earth...
It sits on the famous Burleigh Hill.

Thank you

Hi Marg

It is beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, it is no more than 500mtrs from the beach,
Check out East St Burleigh Heads on google earth...
It sits on the famous Burleigh Hill.

Thank you

If it's the East Street in the google map, it's west of the GC Hwy which is not the beach side.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?rlz=...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

It's still a nice elevated area. Is yours upper or lower East Street? I don't know the streets there however it is steep terrain. How does the block slope with relation to the street?

When does the DA lapse?

Sorry Marg - Wrong road i was referring too.

Player: Block slopes down and away from Lower East St.
DA plans are good for 4 years.

If anyone wants further details i.e 3D drawings, Plans etc, please email me privately

Back