DA Resi Land Beecroft

About to put a cleared block of land on the market.

We've done the rounds of the agents so about to press the button.

• DA & CC for 4 bedroom house
  • Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
  • 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite
  • Theatrette/study
  • DLUG
  • Existing fully tiled inground pool
  • Cheltenham Girls High School catchment
  • Walk to Beecroft Village Shops & Station
  • Over 700 m2 land, adjacent to bush reserve

If someone wants a project to kick off immediately, drop me a line.

I don't mean this in a personal way.

I find I scrutinize deals that much more when I know it is an investor selling a property.

I've been on the lookout for property, and land at Beecroft for some time and had seen your listing. Castle Howard Road has always been a bit shaded for my liking. Is the site accessed from Kirkham Road?

The photograph, and the plan are difficult to understand the site. Maybe additional photographs, or attaching the DA may assist.

I don't mean this in a personal way.

I find I scrutinize deals that much more when I know it is an investor selling a property.

I saw the potential in the block having to cut off encroachments from the neighbouring block, building retaining walls, getting approvals & removing trees. Things which add great value to the block but which many think are too hard to achieve.

I saw the potential in the block having to cut off encroachments from the neighbouring block, building retaining walls, getting approvals & removing trees. Things which add great value to the block but which many think are too hard to achieve.

Mate just did a subdivision in Cherrybrook. $400k+ profit in 7 months.

Totally get it.

He was convinced he missed something, turns out all the developers that turned their nose up at it did. 'Lucky' him.

Back