Dale GG in Sydney

Thanks Dale for the meeting last night (and Angelina for hosting it)...it was very informative and has got me thinking a lot.Trusts are definitely the way to go. Does anyone know a good accountant in Sydney (Hills District) who knows about trusts/hybrid trusts?

Angelina, can you please advise how we can get a hold of Dales book also?

Perky...:)

You'll have to thank Angelina over on the msn forum perky29.......she doesn't frequent our forum :(

I'm glad you enjoyed Dale's talk........he's one in a million!

Ruby :)

Originally posted by perky29
Does anyone know a good accountant in Sydney (Hills District) who knows about trusts/hybrid trusts?

Perky...:)

Hi Perky,

why don't you see Dale?....Lots of out of state people use Dale as their accountant, me included....

Originally posted by geoffw

A question for Dale. The manual I bought was A4 format. The busness mall one seems to be normal paperback size. Is this the case?

Hiya Geoff!

No, they should be the same size unless they have a way of shrinking the paper . . . actually, wow, I want that machine!!!

And, we received a small shiopment from the printer so we now have some in stock.

Dale

Hi geoffw,

You probably bought one of his first ones...which came in a
binder with A4 sheets inside, which is what I've got. This
was pre-publication I believe...is that right, Dale?

Cheers,
Kathryn

Well, the one being advertised in API mag now has a prettier colour than the one I bought. The one I bought was in a binder, like yours.

Back