Damian Collins

W

WebBoard

Hi Everybody

I saw a post a couple of weeks back asking whether anybody had any experience with Damian Collins who took out the 2 page ad in the front of the latest API magazine. It seemed to get buried pretty quick by alot of subsequent posts, without getting any replies.
So, I'd like to raise it again in case someone who has had exposure, missed it the first time. Does anyone have any feedback on Damian's study-at-home course, or Damian himself ?

Thanks

Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

On 7/10/02 2:23:00 PM, Nigel Laubsch wrote:

Another Nigel on the forum?! ye gods - what is the world coming to!

I've subscribed to his freebie newsletters. To be honest I think they're pretty superficial. But hey - if it's free I aint complaining!

Naturally there's plenty of encouragement set out therein to buy his 4 part manual.

It might be good material - don't know. There also appears to be a money back guarantee so maybe its worth looking at "risk free" - apart from the counterparty risk of course! :^)

Cheers
N

Reply: 1.1

Yeah, if we come across another Nigel we may need to start a club !

I have got the free newsletters as well, and you're right, they don't tend to tell you much if you ignore the 40% sales pitch component.
Was just trying to see if anyone had previous exposure to the course. Based on the newsletter content I think I'll keep my money unless I hear a number of good reviews.

Thanks

Nige

Reply: 1.1.1

C'mon you Nigels,

Get out of your comfort zones. As you said its 30 days Risk Free! Or are you waiting for a Savy Investor to hand you their years of knowledge to you on a Silver platter for Free....let me give you a tip. You've heard it before but because im a helpful fellow I'll give it to you again - " You get what you pay for!"

Go on take the plunge, all us "do"ers have. We havent looked back! Get out of your comfort zones because unless you change something to what you're doing at the moment its just insanity thinking you'll change your future..Dont get me wrong guys, Im not knocking you, just giving you another perspective to help you put some action into doing it!

Invest in yourself First! It will be the BEST Investment you will EVER make.

bye.gif

Happy Investing,
Rixter :)

Back