Danielle

Watched it a few times when living in the U.K.

Makes neighbours look good.

Tizzy, I think you summerized the quality of writing,

"It was a stupid ending. I'm so mad."

Cheers

Pete

...Makes neighbours look good....

Thanks for the heads up, neighbours is terrible. I bet eastenders isn't worse than bold and the beautifull however.

I don't watch much tv, just some comedies & top gear every now and then, and the odd movie.

Agreed. Just read an article with her talking about her budding relationship with Chris. :confused: They are the two I'd least expect to hook up.

heard about the relationship, from one of my 23yo receptionists... :)

I was dumb struck to learn Chris is 41 and Julia 23.

That's just a train wreck waiting to happen.

But I suppose they are in a pressure cooker environment and emotions are all over the place. Nevertheless, Chris would confirm he is as sleazy as he looks if he gets sexual with a naive emotional girl young enough to be his daughter. But I still think he is a knowledgeable cook.

heard about the relationship, from one of my 23yo receptionists... :)

I was dumb struck to learn Chris is 41 and Julia 23.

That's just a train wreck waiting to happen.

But I suppose they are in a pressure cooker environment and emotions are all over the place. Nevertheless, Chris would confirm he is as sleazy as he looks if he gets sexual with a naive emotional girl young enough to be his daughter. But I still think he is a knowledgeable cook.

And now he's gone. I, like many others, thought he'd win or at least make it to the final two. I was very disappointed that Justine left last night. And I can't believe Julie has made it to the final! She makes lovely food but I just can't quite imagine her in a professional kitchen like I can the others.

Masterchef has definitely improved my motivation in the kitchen. I'll be planning on a microwave dinner until I sit down and watch the nightly show and I end up cooking something relatively extravagant for dinner instead.

Back