Dean Parker - The Complete Renovation Program - any reviews?

Hi everyone

I have been around the forums quite a bit and have been doing a lot of reading (books, ebooks, forums, free articles, etc). I currently have 1 IP and am looking at getting another IP (reno deal) soon.

I thought that before I take the plunge and invest my money again. I was thinking of buying an educational package just for some assurance. The cost isn't too bad as my mates and I will be splitting the costs.

We have shopped around and found that the The Complete Renovation System seems like the best value for money.

I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it out? and would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you kindly. :)

MLK

MLK

I have been doing the results program for the last year with www.resultsmentoring.com and Dean Parker regularly pops up in the course of the year.
It is him and his wife (Elise) that run the program and they are very professional and good at what they do. There are a lot of people out there dong the same thing(s) from my own personal experience they seem to be a very good outfit.

Please bare in mind as I am sure you are aware that all these people are selling a product and everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt, that said if you are splitting the cost between many of you then it could turn out to be a bargain if you go on to use the templates to make a profit time and time again.

My personal view is that getting an eduction is a great thing to have, but you must then use it in the real estate world to really appreciate how difficult it can be to profit from real estate deals.

Cheers

Ian

Back