Decent Search Criteria

I've been searching for our next IP and have found the process a little frustrating through realestate.com.au and Domain due to the limits of search criteria. I'd like to be able to search areas based on current rental yields or on relatively new properties (but not OTP) for depreciation reasons.

Does anyone know of free online resources where search criteria like this can be used?

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback guys. Homesales looks like it could be useful China cheers. Real estate investar I think would be great but it's a little on the expensive side. Probably money well spent if it gets you into the right deal I suppose.

Do many forum members use this resource and find it value for money?

If anyone else has other sources they'd recommend I'd be interested in building up my resource base.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Homesales looks like it could be useful China cheers. Real estate investar I think would be great but it's a little on the expensive side. Probably money well spent if it gets you into the right deal I suppose.

Do many forum members use this resource and find it value for money?

If anyone else has other sources they'd recommend I'd be interested in building up my resource base.

Thanks.

Hi Hungry,

RE investar is magic. Expensive, I know, but if you are look secure a couple of IP's in the next year then it is worth it.

Go and buy a copy of Australian Property Investor magazine.

Turn to the back, look at the stats, put a mark next to those that match what you're looking for and then type them into RealEstate.com.au

It's not free but it's cheap ...and easy.

Back