Defaulted property listing

Hi All,

Does any one know if there is any website to find properties which are defaulted or on sell because of bankruptcy?

What do you guys think about buying such properties?

Thanks

I bought one last month. It was Very Very Cheap, and not a whisker of emotion on the side of the vendor, the price was set by what was owing on the property so they could write it off.

Would definitely do it again :)

someone sent me some information on that a month ago and I have it on my "to do" list to ad to our next newsletter. I can't remember at the top of my head what it was but it was a bankruptcy site of some sort in Australia.

sorry I can't clarify more because I honestly can't remember what it was, if you ask me in a couple of weeks I will have more information. Or join up for our mailing list to recieve the newsletters. Instead of going through the link on the website, just email me [email protected].

National Mortgagee and Deceased Estate Data

http://www.nmddata.com.au/index.php

Property is property.

I notice this site is now subscription only! How did that happen? :mad:

I don't think it will do them any good - they don't have enough listings to charge for them. It was just nice to check what was there in my spare time sometimes just in case... If re.com can get away with no charging I don't see why this one can't.

I notice this site is now subscription only! How did that happen? :mad:

I don't think it will do them any good - they don't have enough listings to charge for them. It was just nice to check what was there in my spare time sometimes just in case... If re.com can get away with no charging I don't see why this one can't.

I agree. There is no way it is worth that. It was still free yesterday when I posted. The market will set their price eventually.

Cheers

Shane

Cool! So was that property advertised online or you just found out from somewhere else?
It was online, in the window of the shoe shop (or was it the shearing shop?) and we finally went to look at it because it was also in a brochure left in an obvious place at the cafe.

It just had the mortgagee sale and HIA order noted on the listing.

Back