Demolition Sale

Hey guys,

We'd be demolishing our house as soon as the tenants vacate so we can prepare for the build.

We have a number of items in the house that we think are in decent condition that we'd like to sell.

Putting up some pics I took when we purchased. Don't have pics for everything tho..

Bring your tools. Pick-up by purchaser.

• roller shutters on all windows - various sizes, (like new), one is electric shutter
  • Front & back security doors + solid timber doors
  • internal doors (timber & flashpanel)
  • Light fittings
  • Laminate kitchen / cupboards with sink (1 year old)
  • Westinghouse electric upright stove
  • Fujitsu Airconditioner (strong aircon, as new)
  • Carpet (laid in 3 bedrooms and lounge, 1 year old)
  • Hot water system

Pics can be found at drop box link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8kt0zkk9qt4ghw9/AACSBVUq_XO8i6cwmo2yuIKaa?dl=0

PM me if you're interested..

Last edited:
Did somebody say 'a 50s vanity?'

Haha yeh..it's a 50's house as per a quote for demo we received. We asked the council who charged us $30 for the info then mailed back saying the house was built betwen 1943 and 1978 :rolleyes:

Not sure if it's one of those you're after, but you're welcomed to check it out before we demolish..

Will ask the neighbours who are the previous owners about the age..

MsAli, did you put this on Gumtree? I was able to sell a few things on Gumtree when I demolished my place. The money wasn't much, but it was good to have the items sold put to good use rather than just dumping them in landfill.

MsAli, did you put this on Gumtree? I was able to sell a few things on Gumtree when I demolished my place. The money wasn't much, but it was good to have the items sold put to good use rather than just dumping them in landfill.

Yup advertised there too, thanks...

Lets see. A lot of items are in good condition to be demolished!

depreciator, found a vanity/bath pic for you!

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 201
Haha yeh..it's a 50's house as per a quote for demo we received. We asked the council who charged us $30 for the info then mailed back saying the house was built betwen 1943 and 1978 :rolleyes:

Not sure if it's one of those you're after, but you're welcomed to check it out before we demolish..

Will ask the neighbours who are the previous owners about the age..

In old houses there is usually a date stamp in the plug hole in the kitchen (for future reference.
As the kitchen has been replaced no help, but maybe check other plugs holes, drains.
Good luck with the sales. When is demo?

Back