Demolition Sale

In old houses there is usually a date stamp in the plug hole in the kitchen (for future reference.
As the kitchen has been replaced no help, but maybe check other plugs holes, drains.
Good luck with the sales. When is demo?

Around early April. Yet to book a demolition company. It's hard to pick which one is genuine!

Would like to see the Laminate Kitchen with Sink be sold as it's in good condition and would be perfect for an IP. Have re-advertised it for $450.

Have, managed to sell off:
1. Electric shutter (buyer was a tool and I was silly to not charge when he picked up. Trusting he'd transfer the funds. Only sent 50% of the funds after a lot of to and fro)
2. Upright Stove/Oven
3. Split Air Con
4. A pair of sliding timber doors

A few more timber doors internally, 2 external timber doors and fly screen doors are in good condition. Prefer to sell and save than to demolish.

How are you guys going with your demolition? Is it in Sydney? Can I come and watch and learn :)

Hi ej, it's next month. What were you hoping to learn from a demolition?

I believe it will be ring fenced and no one allowed on site due to asbestos.

Hi ej, it's next month. What were you hoping to learn from a demolition?

I believe it will be ring fenced and no one allowed on site due to asbestos.

Learn how to rip things apart and the cost of it all haha all good. I wouldn't mind watching :)

Kitchen was removed and taken today.

2 x external timber doors + 1 fly screen door & a number of internal timber doors that are left. Didn't get much interest in the roller shutters which makes sense...

Not too fussed about the remaining items but would be good to put the doors to use somewhere than going to the tip.

A few people including the guy who took the kitchen insisted to know the demo date so he could negotiate getting several other items on the day from the demolition guys. But not so keen on revealing that. Especially since demo guys & friends had warned me people just come see the items and then take away at their leisure in many cases. That's why I put up several items separately online and removed a demolition sale ad.

All this exercise cost time, but good to minimise the demolition cost which is quite steep.

Back