Depreciator - Thanks Scott

For those that are umming and arring about getting a depeciation report because you think you can't justify the 6-$700 cost, think again.

Just had a report done on my new place and I'll get $10k more in tax dedcutions p.a than what I had expected.

Well worth it and thanks Scott !

Have to agree the service i received from Scott was outstanding and i do not use that word lightly.

They were excellent at arranging a UK based assessment on my behalf so don't forget that they do not just do Australian based stuff.

Regards

ScottyB

Thanks guys - I'm assuming 'ozmale42' is a bloke ( and perhaps a 42 year old one).
The property itself largely dictates the return, so a property that throws off $10K in depreciation in one year is going to be a nice property and probably recently built.
The UK thing is something we do occasionally when asked - often by accountants. We had a QS here who was English and decided after a few years to return home. I don't think even he is sure why he made that decision.
I like hearing comments about our service. We've got some good people and some good systems. I think our business is about the right size. Often when businesses get too big things fall through the cracks and service suffers. Of course, we don't please all of the people all of the time - that's impossible. But I reckon we come close. And when the odd issue arises, it lobs in my lap very quickly.

For those that are umming and arring about getting a depeciation report because you think you can't justify the 6-$700 cost, think again.

Just had a report done on my new place and I'll get $10k more in tax dedcutions p.a than what I had expected.

Well worth it and thanks Scott !

I definitely appreciate the depreciation from Depreciator

Now say it fast 3 times :D

Thanks Scott

I have used Scott's service 4/5/6 times i guess and given lot of references. I am very pleased with his services and all my friends have nothing but things to say about the services.

Thanks Scott.

I'll have to get back into the habit of doing them, Chris. I've got a big trip coming up later this year with the family, so that might help me while away airport waiting time.

Back