Derivex @ SIG ?

kissfan said:
Hi all.

Does this event look like happening???

Regards
Marty

I have talked to Peter 147 about this - a talk is being considered in late January, if Trevor is available.
It would just take a little bit of organising :) .

Before an "official" date and time is made, we need to know what sort of numbers of people would be interested.

Please PM me or just reply in this post if you are interested in attending a SIG meeting with Trevor (from Derivex) as guest - I am guessing there may be some people who would like to come :D

Yes 2 Presentation

Having been a very interested by-stander to this conversation, I would be definitely put my hand up to attend such a presentation.

Buzz

house proud said:
any chance of these meetings being taped so the interstate people could purchase them??

You should check with the presenter first before recording meetings.

I noticed some people taping the Peter Spann talk at the SIG a couple of weeks back, which I thought was extremely rude (unless they had got permission first).

I'm in.

Oh...y'all are gonna think I only come to the "INTERESTING" talks. Anyway, put me down for two please. I would be interesting to meet Trevor. Who knows, maybe even Peter Spann might want to meet him as well. :p :p

Jireh

Wazza007 said:
Me for 1 please

and I have to as I am a Newbie - SIG is?

Dont laugh at me too much

:eek:
Hi Wazza
SIG= silly ignorant git, sorry I'm gone, **** I'm good, sick idle goat, and the list goes on and on but try SYDNEY INVESTORS GROUP

Thanks for setting this up. If I'm here, I'm there. Currently back in Sydney, but just not sure how long I'll be here.

Can I book 1 tentative please?

Regards,

Hi All

Firstly

Good to see such a response and thanks to Perky for putting the question and working with me on this one.

Secondly

As acting SIG coordinator whilst Ani is on holiday I propose to hold the meeting say 25th January. Does the closeness to Aust Day Holiday cause a problem for those interested?

Thirdly

Derivex is (to me and others it would seem) a complex deal. Clearly there is some doubt as to how it works and what advantages and disadvantages it offers.

Therefore I have decided to hold off confirming the agenda of the SIG meeting until the Product Disclosure Statement has been released and digested in the positive by our experienced group.

This delay may upset some but until we understand it more, it is premature and unwise to put it under the SIG and hence Somersoft banner.

I trust you appreciate this caution, Peter 147 :)

For all those people who have sent me a PM, your names are on the list - so no need to worry about that!!
The PDS date is 13/12/04.

Back