Derivex @ SIG ?

Hi all.
As Peter 147 has mentioned, this is a complex matter so I was hoping some of the "more switched on to finance" people from this forum will be in attendance at this meeting to pick the eyes out of it (the product that is).

Regards
Marty

Peter 147 said:
Therefore I have decided to hold off confirming the agenda of the SIG meeting until the Product Disclosure Statement has been released and digested in the positive by our experienced group.

Good thinking Batman!

I'm hopeful, but firmly skeptical. The "showtime" slide packs were a little hard to digest so I'm waiting for the PDS as well.

Jireh

Secondly

As acting SIG coordinator whilst Ani is on holiday I propose to hold the meeting say 25th January. Does the closeness to Aust Day Holiday cause a problem for those interested?

Um.......I thought I'd handed over the mantle:) Delete "acting" from the above line:)
And I'm not too sure that renovating a house and 4 units is my idea of a holiday Peter!!
Thirdly

Derivex is (to me and others it would seem) a complex deal. Clearly there is some doubt as to how it works and what advantages and disadvantages it offers.

Therefore I have decided to hold off confirming the agenda of the SIG meeting until the Product Disclosure Statement has been released and digested in the positive by our experienced group.

This delay may upset some but until we understand it more, it is premature and unwise to put it under the SIG and hence Somersoft banner.

I trust you appreciate this caution, Peter 147 :)

SIG purely provides a venue. Personally,I would book them to speak and let people make up their own minds on the content. I don't think we can be judge and jury on the speakers.

cheers
ani

ani said:
Um.......I thought I'd handed over the mantle:) Delete "acting" from the above line:)
And I'm not too sure that renovating a house and 4 units is my idea of a holiday Peter!!

cheers
ani

Dear All

Ani has confirmed her "abdication" from formal SIG duties.

But to start a SIG tradition of the Gold Card, Ani will always be eligable for a seat at any packed venues in recognition of her efforts and work. Rossv as well.

The Queen is Dead! Long Live the King :rolleyes:

Peter 147

G'day Ani,

May I say Thanks for all the work you've put into SIG over the last helluva-long time (hehe - I really don't know how long). I've certainly gleaned plenty of benefit from your work over the last year or three. And I'm sure I'm not alone....

And good luck with your NZ sojourn. I do hope you're not doing all of this reno work yourself - tell me you are "project managing", with just an occasional hand on a paintbrush......

Regards,

And give my love to Aotearoa....

Les said:
G'day Ani,

May I say Thanks for all the work you've put into SIG over the last helluva-long time (hehe - I really don't know how long). I've certainly gleaned plenty of benefit from your work over the last year or three. And I'm sure I'm not alone....

And good luck with your NZ sojourn. I do hope you're not doing all of this reno work yourself - tell me you are "project managing", with just an occasional hand on a paintbrush......

Regards,

And give my love to Aotearoa....

Thank you Les:)

Do not fear......I am a master at delegating......I just wear the paint stained clothes to scare them:D

Derivex has declined to present.

Peter 147 said:
Hi All

Thirdly

Derivex is (to me and others it would seem) a complex deal. Clearly there is some doubt as to how it works and what advantages and disadvantages it offers.

This delay may upset some but until we understand it more, it is premature and unwise to put it under the SIG and hence Somersoft banner.

I trust you appreciate this caution, Peter 147 :)

Dear All

I write to advise Derivex have withdrawn their offer to present their product at the January SIG (Sydney Investors Group) and all future SIG meetings due to comments made in this forum.

A program for next year will be posted soon so please watch Meeting Point and come along.

Regards, Peter 147 :)

Peter 147 said:
Dear All

I write to advise Derivex have withdrawn their offer to present their product at the January SIG (Sydney Investors Group) and all future SIG meetings due to comments made in this forum.

A program for next year will be posted soon so please watch Meeting Point and come along.

Gee , is that taking their bat and going home or what ....

If they can't use an opportunity like that to convince people on the forum about their product and themselves....

See Change

I'm unimpressed with Derivex's decision & this will reflect in my future intentions to use or recommend the company - but it's their choice.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Peter 147 said:
Dear All

Bump. Peter 147

see_change said:
Gee , is that taking their bat and going home or what ....

If they can't use an opportunity like that to convince people on the forum about their product and themselves....

See Change

Bit sad, really. I guess it just proves that they must have something they don't wish for us to know? Or perhaps they were afraid of too many intelligent investors asking too many tricky questions?
Guess we'll never know now.........

Hi all.

This is a shame that we wont get to a rep from Derivex at SIG, just hope that more info in regards to their product is forthcoming in the near future

Regards
Marty

Back