Desired Place to Live in Melbounre

On the 19th floor of my apartment overlooking the Docklands....just near the boardwalk. I can catch a tram over to Southbank for tea...if I feel like it.:)

The apartment has floor to ceiling window views of everything, the water, the city...the sky.....I'm hooked.

So some of my mornings-->

docklands09.jpg

and some of the evenings/nights:

docklands_night.jpg

Last edited:
On the 19th floor of my apartment overlooking the Docklands....just near the boardwalk. I can catch a tram over to Southbank for tea...if I feel like it.:)

The apartment has floor to ceiling window views of everything, the water, the city...the sky.....I'm hooked.
Very nice! But I thought you were a country gal? :confused:

The beautiful Dandenong Ranges.

But then I'm lucky enough to already live there.

Something right on the beach (without a noisy road between house and beach) would be nice too. Also wouldn't mind an apartment right in the middle of the CBD.

Caroline

Buying Property In Melbourne , Middle Park

Are you serious?

I'd take Middle Park any day of the week. Beaconsfield Pde to be exact.

I would have to agree with Middle Park, still pricey compared to average but on a bang for buck ratio is pretty good. Great looking / feeling suburb close to amenities and the city and modern lifestyle, yet has alot of charachter. From an investment point of view alot of people review this subrub in their top 10, I generally find, when buying in Melbourne.

re

The way house price is increasing in the top end last year, I say we need to win a big lottery to stand a chance to buy into Toorak and Brighton. Lets face it, standard 2 million jackpot just dont cut much these days.

I have been in Home visits all over Melbourne, and I have to say the mansions in Toorak are by far the best I have been. But having said that, I would much prefer a mansion in Kings Domain or Studley park Kew.

Warrenkh.2010

Back