Dev block in Belmont Perth - pls check my figures and tell me if I am mad or not.

1). Flight ANEF contours are being adjusted as we speak. Perth airport looking to adopt national standard which WAPC and state govt not keen on. Preety decent shitfight going down behind closed doors.

2). A 700sqm block at R100 cant be done to max extent with any kind of economy. Remember min16m frontage needed along with the rest of the policies making up 5.7.3 LPP15. It equates to 875m of plot ratio which is twelve realistic sized apartments as a 2x2. I struggle to get 9 on 1012m with all parking and 5.7.3 stuff. Remember thats 12 carbays plus 3 visitors plus 20 bins plus 12 stores.....now add 12 apartments into the mix. Dont even think about 12 plus two 1beds which is the technical max yield.

3). Belmont unlikely to go the way of Stirling. Sfirling adopting higher density along main roads and preserving suburbia within. Super sustainable policy that one....not.

4). Think of ALL the stock coming on in Belmont soon. Unless you can come up with aomething that has a point of difference (big outdoors, extra carbays, different design) then your exit strategy will flounder.

Kent, you're getting 9 units on 20 Mt Prospect Tce? Wow - what is it zoned? I assume you're destroying the lovely character home on the block?

#14 is on the market, $875K marketed to retain and build 2 - way too expensive.

If you've seen the design you might puke, though. Abutting balconies throughout.....at the clients request...

Back