development advice

I am looking for some advice and recommendations on developers. I have been dealing with a development group for the past year however I don't have a lot of confidence in their work. Basically we have got nowhere. I also have the option of selling the block, so would like a recommendation of real estate agents who know their stuff when it comes to selling development land. I am in Perth. Thanks,

Just to subdivide and sell the lots.

Then your best bet would be a surveyor.

Vision surveys I have used are good so maybe give them a try. They have a project management side to guide you through the whole process from survey to titles if that is what you are after.

Thanks for that. Have you got any idea of how long it should take to get the titles?

Not sure on the size of that lot but would look something like this

1 month for survey and to be lodged to wapc
3 months at least at wapc for conditional approval
1-3 months to meet conditions ie western power, watercorp, roads/crossovers etc
1 month for approval
2 months for titles.

Very roughly.

Yes all services are just a few metres away.

Depending on the feasibility, it might be worthwhile to team up with a developer or builder to sell house & land packages, or finished product. Nonetheless, the process to engage a surveyor and go through wapc is the same.

I have got an engineers report that is almost a year old now. I have been in negotiations with a developer but despite a lot of talk they have not managed to produce a contract. So I am a bit apprehensive about signing up with them.

Back