development fesability check please?

Just wondering if people could give me estiamtes for build costs in 4114,

and my development fesability
Its a block with plans/permits for 7 townhouses

Build costs, $180k x 7=$1260
Council Contribution costs inc council fees: $224k
Engineers/site surveys: $100k
Misc: $30k

it was selling originally as a vacant block but the owners I assume have gone bust, and this work has been done,

1- Site cut and earthworks, removal of 15 trees and stumps
2- Civil works, storm water connection cross over the road in elkhorn st
Remove of old sewer line which ran under the 1st unit and re run the new line away from unit 1, this allowed us to build 7 units
3. RETAINING WALLS - Retaining walls to left side and rear and 50m to the right of property have been completed, as per engineering by STA Engineering, this was expensive as they have deep footings and also waterproofed on outerside
4. Fence to the left side has been completed
5. Drainage work to 3 units has been completed
6. Concrete slab to 3 units has been completed
7 water connection and meter has been installed and council fees paid.
8. Qleave paid
9. BSA insurance paid
10 Matris Certifier fee paid

can anyone tell me roughly a ball park figure of how much the above cost please???? and I assume this cost will be taken out of the $180x7=$1260

I would break down 'build costs' more. Of course it's up to you to decide how finite you go with your categories but small things can get missed. I did a feaso for someone once, who I knew was very picky, and was questioned when I listed antennas at $750.

They weren't going to be included in the builder's contract and it was something that I knew needed an allowance. They thought it was too specific but I guarantee it would have surprised them had it not been listed.

Just wondering if people could give me estiamtes for build costs in 4114,

and my development fesability
Its a block with plans/permits for 7 townhouses

Build costs, $180k x 7=$1260
Council Contribution costs inc council fees: $224k
Engineers/site surveys: $100k
Misc: $30k

it was selling originally as a vacant block but the owners I assume have gone bust, and this work has been done,

1- Site cut and earthworks, removal of 15 trees and stumps
2- Civil works, storm water connection cross over the road in elkhorn st
Remove of old sewer line which ran under the 1st unit and re run the new line away from unit 1, this allowed us to build 7 units
3. RETAINING WALLS - Retaining walls to left side and rear and 50m to the right of property have been completed, as per engineering by STA Engineering, this was expensive as they have deep footings and also waterproofed on outerside
4. Fence to the left side has been completed
5. Drainage work to 3 units has been completed
6. Concrete slab to 3 units has been completed
7 water connection and meter has been installed and council fees paid.
8. Qleave paid
9. BSA insurance paid
10 Matris Certifier fee paid

can anyone tell me roughly a ball park figure of how much the above cost please???? and I assume this cost will be taken out of the $180x7=$1260

It is impossible to say without seeing the engineering plans for the works undertaken. Earthworks and retaining walls can vary a lot in cost depending upon the site.

Likewise for the sewer and stormwater works. It may have been as little as 10K or it may have been 50K etc depending on the extent of the works and the construction method utilised with regards to the road crossing.

The water meter for 7 units is going to be at least a 50mm dia. connection which isn't cheap. I expect you will either need a separate 100mm dia. fire service meter for the property also or a combined potable waster/fire service meter.

I'm not to familiar with QLD although would the council lot/headwords contributions not have already been paid by the previous developer?

Back