Development JV's

Maybe bring the development range into the 10klm from the CBD.LMR SITES for 2-3 townhouses depending on the area start from 600k upwards
depending on site-plumbing elec problems new power poles ect and are sometimes you will find out later if you walk into development blind ,talk to any old Greek developer and all will tell you ,you make the money when you buy the site..

Absolutely I've looked at this as well, areas like- Mount Gravatt East, Moorooka, Annerley, Norman Park, only problem is most are getting snapped up real fast the competition is fierce.

If you have the site and it is Brisbane based and are looking for someone to build it and finance the development we might be able to help.

We are starting to do more and more deals this way.

We both make money and we dont have to spend time looking for the site.

Cheers

Thanks Richard, I might be in touch soon.

If you have the site and it is Brisbane based and are looking for someone to build it and finance the development we might be able to help.

We are starting to do more and more deals this way.

We both make money and we dont have to spend time looking for the site.

Cheers

Thank you Richard

I have 2 properties in Brisbane, and would also consider a JV. Anyone still interested in this topic?

Just give the location ,land area ,zoning,and whats above ground and age time frame,and roll the dice,it won't take much time to give you a idea on what you walk out the other end with ..imho..

Good energy in this thread!!

For those who are looking for a JV and showing your vulnerability in terms of not having done a previous development (which is great!), I can see what you might be looking to gain from JV which can be more valuable than the initial project itself....

My question is more what is it that you are bringing to the table for a potential partner? (my mind goes straight to a hold on a specific site, etc?)

Hi All,

I'm also looking to do a small development at some stage. I'm not sure I'd do a JV, but happy to chat and share learnings with anyone in Syd.

Also, anyone in Syd, there is a great meetup group for developers. Everyone is relaxed and supportive.
http://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Property-Developers-Group/

I really like the idea of using a Project Management Group. A great way to manage the risk in the beginning. Can anyone recommend one?

This meet up sounds interesting.
Anybody go to this?

This meet up sounds interesting.
Anybody go to this?

I'd probably be keen to go, just to learn a bit more. Anyone else attending?

Never know, might find someone with need of my services as well!

Shahin, I think you mentioned having attended one of these meetups... did you get much from it?

Last edited:
Back