Development question regarding western power

Hi All
If i develop this block i am aware l Western Power require me to install a green dome but will they also ask me to remove this little skinny power pole and pay for connecting the next door power supply to the new green dome?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sKA2m5NzJeJoNlRa4-Y9RnA!2e0
18 Bawdan Street Willagee

Also, is there any major problems of living opposite a park? I would assume a park makes this place more valuable then a similar property a street back.

On one of mine, the power pole was left and the neighbours property left connected as is. Then my existing and new dwellings were connected to the new dome.

May or may not be the case here, worst case senario is budget an extra 1500 to connect their house to the new dome as each dome can take 4 properties i think.

I like parks, if in a good area of the suburb. Beats overlooking houses. And good if the tenants have animals.

Generally it's just yours that goes onto the new dome so the pole will be left as it for the neighbour.

I love opposite parks, especially if you are increasing density and downsizing back gardens. These people then have a large 'front' garden that someone else looks after for children, pets, etc

Back