dinner parties

I'm cooking for 11 people tomorrow night - I usually cook for around 8 every night as family constantly drops in, however tomorrow I have some potential business alliances over for dinner so it won't be as causal as always.

I have a few roasts already prepared to put in the oven while I'm at work tomorrow as that is the most reliable thing to do to ensure I'm prepared.

I will have exactly 30 mins from when I get home to when guests arrive so need to be prepared prior.

I tend to have these dinner party business meetings every now and then and find that I usually just do a roast.

any other tips on what could be a hit with dinner guests, can be prepared in advance and tastes really good?

All the better to ask them!

You can also make posts so that only selected people can see them.

Give it a go and let us know how it went.

wjcUuxG.png

I'm cooking for 11 people tomorrow night - I usually cook for around 8 every night as family constantly drops in, however tomorrow I have some potential business alliances over for dinner so it won't be as causal as always.

I have a few roasts already prepared to put in the oven while I'm at work tomorrow as that is the most reliable thing to do to ensure I'm prepared.

I will have exactly 30 mins from when I get home to when guests arrive so need to be prepared prior.

I tend to have these dinner party business meetings every now and then and find that I usually just do a roast.

any other tips on what could be a hit with dinner guests, can be prepared in advance and tastes really good?

You have the mains organised so focus on the firsts.

I would be getting a platter organised easy peesy, keeps them busy munching and just love nibbling before with a glass of nice wine, plenty of wine, alcohol,:so much fun

nice cheeses, Italian sausage cut up, olives, pine nuts, grapes, crackers and check out the white bean dip its a winner and so easy, olive oil, 1 can cannoli beans, lime juice, garlic, huge success.
Another one I love, avocado, 1 tomato, red onion, coriander and tabasco with taco chips

Do you have some great salads, another winner is German potato salad, comfort food.

Just google delic

Back