Direction on Education

Next Book after TRMIB

Hi all,

My original post was for advice on 2 options I had in my head for moving forward to IP#1. I've realised that I should be getting more education while I look for an IP and gaining more valuable input rather than should I do A. or B.

I am half way through The Richest Man in Babylon as I heard it was a must read and now I'm looking at the options for the next book.

Since I read on here that TRMIB was a very good place to start, is there a logical follow on book that you guys could recommend?

I was either thinking of:

- More Wealth from Residential Property (J Somers) or
- How to Grow a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio in your spare time (Michael Yardney)

These were just two options I was thinking - there are so many books out there, so if there's anything else anyone could recommend as the next book I should be looking at, then that would be great. It may be a stupid question, but i would rather read 300 pages of helpful material than 300 pages of rubbish :D. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointer, that looks like a good place to start and one I had not considered - had a look through the contents and preface - i think that's as good a place to start as any.

Hi BrownDog,

More Wealth from Residential Property (J Somers) or
- How to Grow a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio in your spare time (Michael Yardney)

Both excellent books, buy both, read them, then re-read them. Then in a few years time, read them again.

bye

Back