Dispicable situation: What would you do?

This weekend ;)
Speaking with many other friends no one else is particularly looking forward to it either, which is sad.. We all feel guilty that were not excited about it.

Well I'd better snap to it then! (while I wait for my pizza to cook) ;)

As it turns out, we had quite a good time. It was a nice day overall.
First the brothers who's been setting up for like.. 3-days didn't want to talk to me, I'm guessing because they think I should have been taking time off work to help them cart chairs around for some reason. But anyhow, I ignored this and they ended up being very cool with me as time went by because I was there helping out as best man.

We (wife & I) actually stayed sober (yes thats right, the only ones at the whole reception who did) Funny story actually, I drove us home on my own wedding night.. :D Talk about reformed alcoholic,I have too much respect for my wife, thats where my inspiration came from. Anyhow, on with the story. We drove them to their hotel and we were all getting on famously. The end.

I doubt we will see much of each other anymore, were just a tad too different these days but we both respect what we've had in the past. He actually told me again the night of his wedding that if it weren't for me, he would not be here. Thats when I took what he said to me some time back seriously, and I feel really good that I have possibly saved someones life for being there for them when he needed me. I didn't see it that way but the way he explained it made alot of sense and gave me good insight.

Back