Divorce solicitor in Adelaide

Did I miss something? There are men somewhere with money?
where?

Honestly though, after being burned in a first marriage one wealthy entrepreneur friend of mine had a boyfriend that wanted to move in with her. She put him on a lease agreement so that he cannot be entitled to anything later. - smartest thing I have ever heard. :p

Did I miss something? There are men somewhere with money?
where?

Honestly though, after being burned in a first marriage one wealthy entrepreneur friend of mine had a boyfriend that wanted to move in with her. She put him on a lease agreement so that he cannot be entitled to anything later. - smartest thing I have ever heard. :p

any decent lawyer would be able to negate the fact that he is on the lease, unless absolutely everything else is separate, eg bills, photos, utlities, cars, etc . etc.

I think you're right PG
Some of the behaviours here are consistent with fear and desperation. Can't attract wealth in that state!

Use the ignore feature!
Not people you want in your space!
Next!

Stick to property management, not family law.

I love my business mr sanj
You can't get to own multi million dollar rent rolls in family law!
Businesses are the best form of real estate as the capital outlay is zero!

They don't depend on market circumstances - as much as properties, and a business grows as the owner grows.

Your business can only be worth what you are worth / best self development course ever!

Thanks for the flattery! But I'm not Sanj.

They don't depend on market circumstances - as much as properties, and a business grows as the owner grows.

Your business can only be worth what you are worth / best self development course ever!

Good to see you've moved on from your Millionaire Makers Club and book authoring. Property Management sounds like your niche.

My point was, that's rather lousy to be promoting a lease to get out of a domestic living/de-facto relationship and I'd be surprised if any lawyer would recommend such practice.

I'm not Sanj.

.. promoting a lease to get out of a domestic living/de-facto relationship and I'd be surprised if any lawyer would recommend such practice.

lol, I'm sure that all the men throughout history who have kept partners or mistresses in a separate living arrangement first got their lawyers to 'recommend the practice'.

lol, I'm sure that all the men throughout history who have kept partners or mistresses in a separate living arrangement first got their lawyers to 'recommend the practice'.

What'd I say before about this stuff working in both gender directions?
Don't turn this into another of your sexist threads please.

I don't understand the need for this thread. Someone you have just met is looking for a lawyer - why does this need you to seek recommendations? Let the person do it themselves.

I suspect this thread is more about promoting yourself which I find very disingenuous. Your post above supports this.

Back